Dear Continental Fall Festival Vendor/Exhibitor:
In coordination with the Continental Fall Festival, any vendor and/or exhibitor who wishes to set up and sell/advertise their products and/or services at the Continental Fall Festival must complete the following electronic Vendor Registration and Vendor Waiver forms.
Once both the Vendor Registration and Vendor Waiver forms have been submitted below, you will need to mail your registration fee as soon as possible, with checks made payable to “Continental Fall Festival” to:
Attn: Adam Donaldson
Continental Fall Festival
PO Box 242
Continental, Ohio 45831
A couple of additional items to note:
- Fees are $30.00 for nonprofit and $60 for profit
- Dates for the 2019 Continental Fall Festival are September 20 (opening at 5:00 PM), 21 and 22 (closing at 3:00 PM).
- Earliest set up time is Thursday Sept 19th at 5:00 PM
- All vendors must be set up and open during published hours in brochure
- Vendors are responsible for their own liability insurance
- Vendors are responsible for their own Department of Health Food Service License. Information on obtaining a Temporary Food License can be found on the Putnam County Health Department’s website at the following URL: https://www.putnamhealth.com/foodsafe.html
Please do not hesitate to contact Adam Donaldson, Festival Officer, with any questions you may have. Thank your for your participation and we hope to have a fun and safe Continental Fall Festival!