You may have noticed the Continental eNews pages are looking different these days – Adam has been planning a “new and improved” look for quite awhile now. I’ve always gone by the “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. That’s not Adam’s philosophy thus the new layout. I’ve asked him to share some of the new improvements and below is his response:
Some of the new features include:
- A new layout and design that is clean and professional
- A homepage that now displays 50 recent articles (including the 5 most recent) broken out into categories for easier homepage navigation as opposed to the old site which only showed a total of 11 articles on the home page.
- A responsive design that automatically adapts to different screen sizes (great for mobile and tablet users)
- Supports Retina (HiDPI) enabled devices
- Incorporates the latest in web coding standards
- Optimized database tables and coding for quicker page load speeds
- Improved Search Engine Optimization so content shows up better in search results such as Google
- Compatibility for the newest web browsers
- From the administration side, the new eNews site is packed with powerful modern features and the advanced controls for future scalability
We hope you like the new design, features and functionality and welcome your comments about the changes in the comments section below.