The local library has lots to offer during the summer months and its not just reading! The following is a list of the June events at the Continental Library:
- Monday, June 3 – 6:30pm “Staying The Course” Healthy Living Cooking Program with Mona Lisa Hoffman (contact preferred so ample supplies are available, 419-596-3727)
- Monday, June 10 – Ready To Read Story-time 6:30pm
- Thursday, June 13 – “Draper” The Magician 1:00pm
- Monday, June 17 – Ready To Read Story-time 6:30pm
- Wednesday, June 19 – Dig Into Dinosaurs with Dale 3:30pm
- Monday, June 24 – Ready To Read Story-time 6:30pm
- Thursday, June 27 – Umbrella Stories with Storytelling Lady Rita 1:00pm
- The Summer Reading Club for birth – Grade 4 runs June 1 – August 4, 2013.
Library hours are: Monday and Wednesday 2pm-8pm, Thursday 9am-6pm, Saturday 9am-3pm.